Information on COVID-19
As of now followings are the latest information available. You may return to this page for all updates.
Please make sure to report Sophia University Health Center if diagnosed of suspicion or infection of the virus.
∗ The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) Check for infection, close contacts, symptoms, etc.
2022 Manual for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Infection Prevention
－Campus operations and infection prevention measures－
- < For Students > （Updated on August 1）
- < For Faculty >（Updated on August 1）
◆ Contents ◆ *Click on an item in the table of contents to jump to that page.
Health management and behavior / Classes / Research activities / Use of campus facilities / Extracurricular activities / Contact information (weekdays only) / What to do if you are infected or suspected to have the new coronavirus / Measures taken by University when epidemic spreads or infection is confirmed / Instructions regarding COVID-19 vaccination side effects
- March 8, 2023
New policies for masks on campus
- August 24, 2022
Class Implementation Policy for Autumn semester 2022
University policy on Sophia Students’ overseas travel
※りゅうがくせいのみなさんへ For International Students（やさしいにほんごのぶんしょうでおしらせしています） (Updated on September 13, 2021)
- apan National Tourism Organization (JNTO) operates a visitor hotline 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Feel free to call for assistance in case of accidents or emergencies including new Coronavirus. Support is available in English, Chinese, and Korean. Japan visitor Hotline: +81-(0)50-3816-2787 Japan visitor Hotline flyer
- Novel Coronavirus 2019 (World Health Organization)
- Novel coronavirus pneumonia (Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs