Student Counseling at Center for Student Affairs
Center for Student Affairs
The staff at the Center for Student Affairs will listen to you.
The Center for Student Affairs is available for consultation on various problems and worries of your campus life (scholarships, extracurricular activities, dormitories, etc.). We also accept consultations on various troubles, incidents, and accidents in student life. If you have any problems, please feel free to come to the Student Center.
All consultations and privacy concerns will be kept strictly confidential.
- Note: Please make an appointment for a consultation at the Center for Student Affairs counter, via the Student Consultation Application Form, or by phone.
- Location: Building 2, 1st Floor (any counter is acceptable)
- Time: Monday-Friday 10:00-11:30, 12:30-15:30
* open 12:30-15:30 during long holidays
- Phone: 03-3238-3525
- Language: Japanese and English
- Cost: Free
An Example of a Consultation
- About Financial Aid
- About Clubs and Extracurricular Activities
- About Dormitories and Housing
- Interpersonal Problems such as Disturbing Behavior
Inquiries about the
contents of this page
- Department Name
- Center for Student Affairs
- 2号館1階 Bldg.2, 1F