Health and Wellbeing Center
Consultation with Physician, Psychiatrists and Nurses
Health and Wellbeing Center Health Services supports students so that they can lead a healthy student life, both mentally and physically.
Doctors and nurses provide health consultations, first aid, and hospital referrals.
Hospital referrals will be issued based on the results of a medical examination or when it is deemed necessary for the student’s study.
Feel free to visit us if you have any concerns or questions about your health.
Please note that we DO NOT prescribe medicines or provide insurance treatment.
- Note: Interviews with doctors are by appointment only. Make appointments at Health and Wellbeing Center or by phone.
- Location: Hoffmann Hall, 2nd Floor
- Office hour : Monday-Friday 9:30-11:30, 12:30-17:00
※First-aid is available during the lunch break.
- Phone: 03-3238-3394
- Language: Japanese and English
- Cost: Free
Examples of a Consultation
- “I’m feeling overwhelmed. Should I visit a medical institution? If so, I’d like a referral to a hospital.”
- “I would like to be referred to a clinic around the university.”
- “I don’t know which department I should go for medical consultation.”
- “I would like to consult about women’s specific health issues.”
2023 Medical Checkup
The Medical Checkup is conducted based on the School Health and Safety Act.
All the regular students at Sophia are required to take the Medical Checkup every year.
We cannot issue a certificate if you do not complete all the checkup items.
April 3 (Mon) to April 9 (Sun)
Students can check the Results of Medical Check-up on Loyola from May 31.
We recommend making use of the results to maintain your health.
For those who have not yet had 2023 Medical Checkup
We will give you a guide to off-campus health checkup institutions.
Please visit the Health and Wellbeing Center.
Information on COVID-19
Inquiries about the
contents of this page
- Department Name
- Health and Wellbeing Center
- Hoffmann Hall, 2F